If you are interested in joining the team at St Patrick’s Technical College, please bookmark this page!
When available, positions are featured on the Catholic Education SA website. In addition, positions are generally advertised in the Saturday edition of The Advertiser.
If you are interested in undertaking TRT work at St Patrick’s, please see the information below.
Please note that when applying for any position with St Patrick’s Technical College, your application must include a completed Applicant Declaration Form. This form is made available for download along with the relevant position information documents.
All applicants for positions with St Patrick’s Technical College must be prepared to support the College’s Catholic ethos.
To register your interest in undertaking TRT work at St Patrick’s Technical College, please forward your resume via email to the College at this address: TRT.
FULL TIME & PART TIME, PERMANENT AND CONTRACT TEACHERS
POR 2 VET MANAGER
Full Time & Part Time, Permanent and Contract Teachers required to cover combinations of the following teaching areas:
- Design & Technology (Wood/Metal/Systems)
- Cross-Disciplinary Studies
- Integrated Learning
- Research Project
- Workplace Practices
- Religious Education
A leadership opportunity, as a POR 2 VET Manager, is also available for a suitable applicant.
Interested applicants should provide the following information in the written application:
- Covering letter addressed to the Principal, Danny Deptula (no more than 1 page)
- CV including the names and contact details of at least two referees, one must be your current employer (no more than 2 pages)
- Statement addressing your ability to meet the selection criteria, key duties and responsibilities, person specification and professional responsibilities as outlined in this Position and Application Specification and the Teacher Position Information Document (no more than 2 pages).
- It is a requirement that an Applicant Declaration Form be completed and submitted with an application for this position.
Applicants interested in also applying for the VET Manager position must follow all of the above requirements for the ‘Teacher’, but are permitted to add an additional page in their statement in order to also address the VET Manager requirements outlined in this Position and Application Specification and the VET Manager Position Information Document.
Please submit your application, and address any enquiries about the Teacher or VET Manager positions, to email@example.com by 9am, Thursday 3 January, 2019. (All documents above to be submitted as 1 PDF file)