The St Patrick’s Technical College Plumbing program prepares students for an apprenticeship as a licensed plumber.
You will prepare for work involving:
- Use plumbing hand and power tools
- Cut and penetrate building materials and structures
- Fabricate plumbing pipe systems
- Use electric welding equipment and techniques
- Perform oxy-acetylene welding and cutting
- Simulate plumbing installations
- Apply basic sheet metal practices
Combined with relevant theory subjects, your training focuses on required hand skills, reading plans and calculating plumbing quantities.
This program is part of the StPatsTech School of Building & Construction. To see the other pathways available in this sub-school, visit the Programs page.