RAA Driver Education believes that learning to drive belongs within the education system. At St Patrick’s Technical College, we know that the ability to drive is crucial when it comes to young people securing apprenticeships.
That is why we are partners in offering a comprehensive driver education program that combines practical driver training with road safety awareness and defensive driving knowledge to stay safer on the roads.
- Receive 25 SACE credits (Stage 1)
- Practical driver training to obtain ‘P’ plates
- Road safety and defensive driving education
- Nationally recognised qualification of Certificate II in Driver Competence
All course participants must hold a current class ‘CAR’ Learner’s Permit and have the ability to practice driving with a Qualified Supervising Driver (parent or caregiver) for 2 hours between professional driving lessons.
- 2015 Semester 1 intake in February* ENROL NOW
- Location / Session Times
- St Patrick’s Technical College Seminar Room
- Mondays 4.00 – 5.30pm
- Weekly 1 hour theory sessions for the entire semester
- 10 x 90 minute practical sessions (booked by appointment)*
- 1 x 90 minute practical refresher lesson before going on P’s
- * Practical sessions can commence sooner for participants already with ‘L’ plates
Total course fees for RAA Members = $1,695 (GST free). Non-member price = $1,795 (GST free). This does not have to be paid in full up front – several payment plans are available.
To enrol, please contact RAA Driver Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 8202 4444